ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From panji aryaputra <papu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: batch inserts
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 03:44:17 GMT
Hi all, can we use sql fragments as some sort of function? Is there a way to
pass "parameters" to an sql fragment. My need is something like this (within
one sql):

fragment1(parameter1)

union

fragment1(parameter2)

Or probably there is another way to achieve the same thing in ibatis? My
intention is to simplify the application codes while at the same time I do
not want to create functions in the DBMS. Hope I made my self clear.

TIA,
Panji