ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From ucin.shi...@yahoo.com
Subject Re: .NET 4.0 and Ibatis DataAccess 1.9.2
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:18:09 GMT
I use the latest source from the trunk, and with new MySql data v6.3.1, running all my project
test with .NET 4.0 without problem.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: "mmccurrey@gmail.com" <mmccurrey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:48:40
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org<user-cs@ibatis.apache.org>
Subject: Re: .NET 4.0 and Ibatis DataAccess 1.9.2

I don't know of one, but to be honest I have noot tried it yet. &nbsp;I will give it a
whirl.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Apr 27, 2010 1:16 PM, Doto, Jeffrey &lt;jeffrey_doto@merck.com&gt; wrote:

Hello,

&nbsp;

I am a new user of iBATIS, and I’m having trouble
getting the DataAccess 1.9.2 framework to work in when I target my project
build to .NET 4.0. &nbsp;I changed the target framework to .NET 2.0, and it
worked…

&nbsp;

I’m getting the following:

&nbsp;

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException&nbsp;:&nbsp;

-&nbsp;The&nbsp;error&nbsp;occurred&nbsp;while&nbsp;configure&nbsp;DaoSessionHandler.

-&nbsp;configure&nbsp;dao&nbsp;&nbsp;

-&nbsp;Check&nbsp;the&nbsp;AutoBio.AutoQC.APR.Client.Libraries.Persistence.OrderMapDao,&nbsp;AutoBio.AutoQC.APR.Client.Libraries.

&nbsp;&nbsp;----&gt;&nbsp;IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException&nbsp;:&nbsp;Error&nbsp;configuring&nbsp;DAO.&nbsp;Cause:&nbsp;Ambiguous&nbsp;match&nbsp;found.

&nbsp;&nbsp;----&gt;&nbsp;System.Reflection.AmbiguousMatchException&nbsp;:&nbsp;Ambiguous&nbsp;match&nbsp;found.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

I just thought I’d
throw it out there to see if this was a known incompatibility with .NET 4.0, or
if anyone had any suggestions for a workaround. &nbsp;If folks are interested I
can post the code.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

Thank you,

&nbsp;

Jeff

&nbsp;

information of Merck &amp; Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station,
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.