ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Juan Pablo Araya <juanpablo.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: paramaterMaps with identical names getting mixed up between files
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:27:34 GMT
Use useStatementNamespaces="true" in sqlMap.config and then correct the

<sqlMap namespace="TheNamespaceName"

propertie under each xml.

The use of iBatis now is like
mapper.Instance().Queryfor<>("Namespace.Statement",parameters);

We use iBatis 1.6.2 with this and never see that problem.

Greetings and sorry for my poor english!

2010/4/14 danw123 <danw@ecollege.com>:

> We have two data definition files in the same directory for different stored
> procedures.  Each of these files contains:
>
>  <parameterMap id="select-param" class="int">
>
> Thus, we have parameter maps with the same name, but in different files.
>
> iBatis DataMapper 1.5.1 did not have a problem with this.  We are trying to
> upgrade to iBatis DataMapper 1.6.1 and we are finding that the wrong
> parameterMap is being used for the stored proc (from another file).
> It seems like iBatis is using the first parameterMap it finds with the
> correct name, regardless of what file its in.
>
> We are embedding the data definition files in the assemblies.
>
> Has any else observed this in iBatis DataMapper 1.6.1 and is there a
> workaround?

Juan Pablo Araya
787 76 034