ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From wekasalim <wekasa...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to use selectKey where property is an object‏
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 23:15:19 GMT

Hi guys,

I want to use selectKey to get the inserted id, however the property of the
id on my class (Event) is actually an object as well. The name is Identifier
and it has int property named Id. The following does not work:

  <insert id="InsertEvent" parameterClass="Event">
      INSERT INTO nxEvent
      (Title, Time)
      VALUES
      (#Title#, #Time#)
      <selectKey resultClass="int" type="post" property="Identifier.Id" >
        select @@IDENTITY as value
      </selectKey>
  </insert>

It says Event does not have Set member for 'Identifier.Id' Is there a way to
do this?

Thanks,
Willy