ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: iBatis.Net future release
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 19:24:48 GMT
For a project with ~3 commiters, Subversion seems to get the job done just fine.

________________________________
From: tech fan <monstercorp@gmail.com>
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org; michael@mccurrey.com
Sent: Sat, May 8, 2010 11:25:59 AM
Subject: Re: iBatis.Net future release

How about as a first step migrating the project to Github, so anyone who is interested can
make a copy and start working and the coordinator can pick up the valued ones?

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Michael McCurrey <mmccurrey@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with Michael Schall.  My work duties & school prevent me from doing the same.

>On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Michael Schall <mike.schall@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Not discontinued, but in need of a leader.  I don't have the the time currently to devote
to leading a new version, but would help develop as much as I can.  Any chance any of the
other commiters would like to lead the .net version?