ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Chetan V Minajagi <chetan.v.minaj...@jpmchase.com>
Subject IbatisNet,Ibatis DataAccess and Connection Pooling
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 09:10:17 GMT
Hi,

We have an application where we need to connect to two different databases SQL server and
Sybase.
We feel using ibatisNet Data Access we can configure connections to these two datasources
and will be able to have a nice way of seamlessly connecting to multiple homogenous databases.

Also we are planning to use Enterprise Library for most things.Still not sure which one Spring.Net
/Enterprise library to pick though.

Either way if we use any of the two can you please let us know how to configure ibatis configurations
through this.Especially how do we use connection pooling.

Can any one of you suggest a nice way of doing this?

Warm Regards,
Chetan

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.