ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: iBatis.Net future release
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 17:34:35 GMT
ASF projects are always looking for new contributors.

Two of the best articles are getting involved are.

    *  Contributing  -- Craig R. McClanahan -
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/contributing.html
    * Understanding Opensource -- Cameron Riley -
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/understandingopensource.html

A great place to start is always the issue list. Are there any issues
with patches that you can test? Are there any issues that need patches
that you could write?

-Ted.