ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From tech fan <monsterc...@gmail.com>
Subject QueryForDictionary<K,V>, do I really have to creae a class for this?
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 20:26:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a table with just a integer as pk and a string as description. I need
to retrieve all data into a IDictionary<int, string>(this table is human
mantained), but I really don't want to creaet a class just for this simple
task. But it seems QueryForDictionary converts the result to an object
before I can access it. Is there any solution to this? I tried to use set
the result class to
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt16,System.String] with no
luck.

Thanks a have a nice day.
tc.