ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Chetan V Minajagi <chetan.v.minaj...@jpmchase.com>
Subject IbatisNet with Enterrpise Library
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 16:03:16 GMT
Hi,

If we plan to use ibatisnet and enterprise library (the data access block) can someone tell
us what features does EL provide to hook up the two. To elaborate,coming from a Java/Spring
background Spring provides templates so that we can easily integrate with hibernate/ibatis
using the respective HibernateTemplate/SqlMapClientTemplate etc. Is there such a support(
a wrapper ??) to use the enterprise library and ibatisNet together.If so,can you please share
some information or some examples. Any help is appreciated.
FYI,While Spring.Net supports NHibernate didn't notice anything for Ibatis.
In short, we want to make use of Ibatis for the DataMapping and if we use Enterprise library
for DI/IoC  how do you recommend that we go ahead with this.The reason for going in with MS
Enterprise library is it ensures connection closing etc.

Any thoughts/tips/directions will be a great help.

Regards,
Chetan

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.