ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Maria Pop <maria...@home.ro>
Subject Select Lists
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:40:06 GMT
Hello! How can it be done with struts when choosing an option from a select list, to change
the options on another select list on the same page. For example: I have a list of car brends
and for each chosen car I need a select list with the brend types of the car and be able to
 choose a certain type.

I defined the car brand list in the class CarForm.java as an arrayList. I don't know how to
define the lists for car brand types to manage to call them separately when a car is chosen
to be introduced in the database.

I give you the example for my first option list as I call it in the JSP:

And after I do this I need when choosing the carBrand  the coresponding brandTypes to be listed
in a "select-option" list
Please if you have an example it would help a lot! :)
Thank you!
Maria

----

Home, no matter how far...