ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mike Wilson <mw9...@yahoo.com>
Subject issues with Mozilla and taglib uri
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:32:19 GMT
Hello,

  We have an iBATIS app running fine in IE, but when we try to use Firefox we get the following
error:

  javax.servlet.ServletException: Define tag cannot set a null value

  We've narrowed it down to the taglib uri not being processed by Firefox or Safari/IE on
a MAC as well.

  If anyone has ancountered this and has a solution could you please share it? I looked through
the newsgroup archive and couldn;t find anything on this.

  Thanks in advance,