ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Alexander Sack" <pisym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis within EAR files
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 20:39:59 GMT
Thanks Jeff a lot.  Yea, your absolutely correct about J2EE classloading
which IMO is a wreck in the specification (it should be well understood and
analgous across app servers).

Yeah, this all started when I turned on EAR isolation on.  I'm going to
explore EAR isoloation and java2Parent delegation in JBoss.  There are
Twiki's that explain it but I'm finding it still mysterious.

You know all the examples of iBatis and J2EE involve WARs where WEB-INF/lib
and classloading is alittle bit more understood.

The fact that I understand the issue makes me feel a little better...

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson