ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tony Qian" <daqiqi...@aol.com>
Subject Re: Urgent help for using groupBY
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:28:42 GMT
Sven,

Really appreciate your prompt response, especially at 3:12am.

I have never used SVN and JIRA before. I read the instruction of "how to
build from source on Unix". Do I need version number to check out the
latest version? If I check out the code according to the instruction,
can I use that version of iBATIS + DAOmanager in production?

Sven, thanks again.

If anyone else can also provide me some help on how to build iBATIS from
source, I'd really appreciate it.

Tony