ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator-dedicated mailing list?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:35:39 GMT
No offense taken.  Seems to me that the Abator traffic on the list comes and
goes in waves.

We wanted to see if any significant community developed around the tool
before trying to get all the infrastructure together (mailing list, JIRA,
etc.)  I'm not sure how we'll know if a significant community has
developed.  I suppose we'll know it when we get there.  One good clue would
be that others beyond me are answering questions.  This is starting to
happen, but still pretty slowly.

I was interested to see how much response would come to the recent Abator
survey topic on the list - but only one person has responded so far.

Jeff Butler