ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: finding dao-2.dtd
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 03:04:10 GMT
If you don't want RAD to go to the Internet for validation and content
assist, you can download the DTD and add an XML catalog entry for it
(something like Window->Preferences->XML->Catalog).  I don't think you can
make RAD use the value in the ibatis JAR.  But this is just for
RAD's validation and content assist.  iBATIS itself will always use the DTD
in the jar.

Jeff Butler

On 4/7/06, Edwin Lukaweski <serjann@rogers.com> wrote:

>  Jeff:
>
>     Thanks for the quick answer. I'll implement that.
>
>     By chance, is there a way to force the parser to use the value in the
> iBatis package and avoid trying the internet?
>
> thanks,
>  Edwin

cannot find the file specified)