ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple ResultSet's
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:48:54 GMT
Yeesh.  :-)

Unfortunately not at this time.  But I wonder if we could add support for a
connection lifecycle event handler.  So that when a connection is retrieved
from the datasouce, you have an opportunity to manipulate it and set such
properties -- without having to resort to user supplied connections all the
time.

Would that work?

Thoughts?

Clinton