ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "eloy j" <unidad.g.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A bug in cacheKey?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:47:59 GMT
Yes, I've experiencing an error with cache.

Example:
First Select with vo.setId("AV"), I get some values and they are in cache.
Second Select with vo.setId("B7"). I get the same values, and obviously the
values in DB are different.
Debugging I see the behavior that I have commented.

Any ideas.
Thanks

eloy.