ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:11:48 GMT
Do you want them there?

It's just a matter of creating a basic pom.xml (and since someone's
had an earlier version uploaded, there's a base to edit), building a
'dist' jar holding the release file & the pom, then raising an issue
in a JIRA.  Periodically, the issues are dealt with & the files put
up.  (If the requester's not a member of the project then there's
probably more checking that the upload is OK, but it's not a bar -
anyone can ask for files to be added.)

What's best for you?  Pom or dist plus a short 'how-to' to do it
yourselves added to the issue, or just want it done with the how-to
for next time?

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org