What version of iBATIS are you running?

This was a bug in the past, but has been resolved for a while.  CacheKey uses very explicit equality checks now.

Clinton

On 9/5/06, eloy j <unidad.g.eloy@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I've experiencing an error with cache.

Example:
First Select with vo.setId("AV"), I get some values and they are in cache.
Second Select with vo.setId("B7"). I get the same values, and obviously the values in DB are different.
Debugging I see the behavior that I have commented.

Any ideas.
Thanks

eloy.