ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chris Lamey <cla...@localmatters.com>
Subject Re: Postgres JDBC driver
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:59:14 GMT
The issue is that you're specifying a postgres driver as a JBoss-wide
JNDI resource but the postgres jar isn't in the JBoss classpath.
Putting the jar in a war won't do because the JNDI resource is shared
among all apps.

You'll need to put it either in the server's lib dir or the top level
lib dir.

Also, I'm surprised you have run the SET for every SQL call.  I can set
it once via psql and not have to worry about it again.