ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS in Action errata
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:19:59 GMT
Hi Zoran,

I replied to your rating, which is your rating, so don't change it unless
you truly feel that you should.

For the rest of the list readers, here's what I had to say:

http://tinyurl.com/ysobae

While it may seem simple, I don't think there's anything missing.  It's just
simple, like iBATIS itself.  ;-)

Cheers,
Clinton*
*