ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Shantanu Upadhyaya <shantan...@gmail.com>
Subject how do I get the handle to my CacheModel...
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:27:30 GMT

Either my search skills are getting bad or the iBatis documentation is not
adequate.

1. I'd like to call setFlushInterval(..) using a configurable parameter
which can change while the application is running. How do I get the handle
to my already defined Cache model ?

2. How do I add a parameter placeholder in my SQL Map file ...I would want
something like this ?

	<cacheModel id="xxxLRUCache" type="LRU">
		<flushInterval hours="${app.config.value}"/>
		<property name="size" value="1" />
	</cacheModel>
I'm using
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer in my
databaseContext.xml. That works with <bean...>....</bean> . But it will not
work with the SQL Map file.

3. Is there any way to keep the cache ready before being called for the
first time ? Anything in iBATIS to support that ? I could configure a
startup listener with the app server, but I'm just exploring options for
now.

Thanks !