ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mfs <farhan.sar...@gmail.com>
Subject DAO Framework - how to disable connection pooling..
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 08:39:49 GMT

Ok, well these would sound funny, but i didn't knew at all before today that
iBatis DAO framework uses connection pooling internally. Anyways i am
somewhat struggling to figure out as to how to disable it..I dont have any
attribute relating to it (and thats why didnt knew at all) but apparently a
10 connections pool is maintained by default...

  <transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="true">
	<dataSource type="JNDI">
      <property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/[schema]"/>
     </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

Please comment..

I do plan to switch over to Spring DAOs soon, but for a month or so i will
relying on the same..