I suggest you can write/dump the records to a temp file and then implement an Iterator to read the record one after another. from the file.

Best regards,

Jiming Liu

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:30 PM, <ankit.khujneri@wipro.com> wrote:
Hi,

Our project is facing a java heap space issue while fetching the record set of around 200,000.
Using a row handler is not helpful as the same record set is being used to plot a slider and three graphs on UI (Flex).

increasing the heap space size is not allowed in our application as it is a standard set by user.

The sqlMapConfiguration has cacheModeEnabled set to true.

Is there any way to optimize the record usage in iBatis?  Can we use multiple queryForList in a loop ? If yes, how this can be achieved?

Thanks & Regards
Ankit

www.wipro.com