ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing the code for initial import
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:38:47 GMT
Guys,

I see that SGA from Gridgain has been just sent to the secretary@. I think we
are in the good position to do the initial code import.

Perhaps, the main question is if you want to preserve the original history or
start from the clean slate? Either way is good from Incibator's stand point of
view.

At this point everyone here should have their accounts active and can do the
push themselves. Please let the mentors know if you need help with this. I'd be
happy to do this, if you want me to.

Regards,
  Cos