ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: website is ready
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 01:12:16 GMT
Roman,

Just want to give a bit of the timeline update.

Right now we are actively working on changing some data grid APIs in order
to add full JCache (JSR 107) standard support. I don't think it makes sense
to release the project now, as we would have to break the APIs shortly
after the 1st release. Given the fact that Christmas and New Year are
somewhat of slow times, we anticipate the 1st release to be early in
February.

We are also updating the website and documentation in the meantime as well
as all the screencasts. There are lots of changes there having to do with
new project name and changed APIs.

I will keep everyone on this list posted of our progress.

D.