ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Initial code import & web-site questions
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 18:27:09 GMT
The main issue is splitting up our repository in two, enterprise and
apache. For this to go smoothly we need to make sure that:

   1. All outstanding branches are closed, because they won't be merge-able
   after the split. This is the biggest cause for the delay, as we have a
   couple of outstanding branches with code changes across the whole project.
   2. All CI tests for both, enterprise and apache, must continue to pass.
   3. Both, enterprise and apache projects are buildable and testable on
   day 1.

Having said that, we are planing to do the migration today.

D.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:55 AM, Branko ─îibej <brane@apache.org> wrote:

> On 02.12.2014 01:24, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> > We are working very hard to do both, code and website, by this Friday.
> > Unless something drastic happens, we should be able to hit the deadline.
>
> Just a question: what's stopping you from just importing the code as-is
> and making any necessary modifications (e.g., license headers and so on)
> in the ASF repository?
>
> Sorry if this was already discussed, but I couldn't find a concrete
> answer in the list archives.
>
> -- Brane
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message