ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 Release
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:55:29 GMT
-1

Reasons:

I ran rat tool (https://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat/index.html) which
found 106 files without proper ASL header. Some of these files are licenses by
themselves or .gitignore file and will have to be excluded from the report.
However, most of the found violations have to be fixed.

The zip file contains _a lot_ of mac specific waste in the form of "__MACOSX"
directories.

The RC needs to be respun.

Please fix the issues and restart the vote (also see my comment on this thread
about the format of the vote).

I think it might be easier to add RAT target to the build, so it is easier for
anyone to run the pre-release check.

Thanks,
  Cos