ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.0.0 RC3 release
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:29:08 GMT
I am resubmitting 1.0 RC3 for a vote having addressed comments from Brane
about some binaries in the project.

I have uploaded the new RC3 release candidate to:
  http://people.apache.org/~dsetrakyan/ignite-1.0.0-RC3

GIT tag: release-1.0.0-RC3 (I deleted the old RC3 tag and created the new
one)

The following changes were made based on all the feedback I got for the
previous RC3:

1. removed
./modules/core/src/main/java/META-INF/native/linux64/libigniteshmem.so
2. removed ./modules/core/src/main/java/META-INF/native/osx/
libigniteshmem.dylib
3. removed ./bin/include/igniteservice.exe
4. added check for JDK version to maven build
5. generated zip file with command: "zip -r9 release-file.zip release-file"

Instructions on how to run RAT and how to build the project are available
in DEVNOTES.txt file.

Please start voting.

+1 - to accept the RC3 as Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.0
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept RC3 as Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.0 (explain why)