ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Semyon Boikov <sboi...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Time based expiration example
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 08:21:27 GMT
Here is an example of configuration where entries expire after 5sec:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
 <property name="expiryPolicyFactory">
   <bean id="expiryPolicy" class="javax.cache.expiry.CreatedExpiryPolicy"
factory-method="factoryOf">
     <constructor-arg>
       <bean class="javax.cache.expiry.Duration">
         <constructor-arg value="MILLISECONDS"/>
         <constructor-arg value="5000"/>
       </bean>
     </constructor-arg>