ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Downloads on the web site
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 03:42:13 GMT
I agree. Please do remove the RC1 download links.

The main reasons of any project need to be in incubator when joining
ASF is to make sure that the community know how to develop in the
Apache way.

I am hoping that you do not guess or believe that things should work
as you think it is.

ALL initial committers please read and understand how to release
documentation [1] and document about being ASF committer [2]

What we are expecting from the new PPMCs are please try to understand
how ASF work and do not just do things based what you already knew.
When in doubt you can look at Apache websites or ask mentors in dev@
list or even go to incubator general@ list.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html