ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache license header format.
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 18:55:39 GMT
Thanks for letting me know Artiom. Is this requirement documented anywhere? I
don't see it in here
    https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html#contribute

which will be a source of troubles for new contributors.

Wider question: it'd be nice to have an explanation how one can contribute to
the website, documentation, etc. After all, the project doesn't consist of
code only. In fact, user facing part of it isn't the code at all.

Thanks,
  Cos