ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: documenting Compute Engine and Cloud discovery
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 12:50:49 GMT
Hi,

Added documentation for both Apache jclouds and Google Cloud Storage
based nodes discovery.

http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/generic-cloud-configuration
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/gce-configuration
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.0/docs/cluster-config#apache-jclouds-based-discovery