ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Scan query with page size should return as first page available
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 15:32:09 GMT
Sergi.

I put 1M entries in cache. Execute scan query from Visor and see 1M reads
in cache metrics (and I do not even hit "Next page" button).
Also more entries in cache results in more longer execution time of scan
query to wait for first page to show in Visor.

Please take a look at VisorQueryJob code (line 75...).

By default Visor use 100 rows as page size.

I expect that take first 100 rows for scan query should be very fast.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems