ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Evdokimov <sevdoki...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Web-interface to monitor cluster state
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 07:18:29 GMT
If I understand correctly, configuration wizards is a separated
web-application to generate Ignite configuration before Ignite started.
Web-visor should start jetty server inside node JVM when node started,
similarly as "ignite-rest-http".

I have experience in web development but I didn't use AngularJS and
used bootstrap
very very small.