ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Novikov <noan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web config download
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 02:01:38 GMT
If we try to switch from
node.js:
Need implements authorization and authentication from scratch.
Need implement integration with less, jade.
Need rewrite rest logic.
mongo:
We use mongo specific query by json. Need transform this to relation model.
We store user session and account in mongo using node.js module. Need write from scratch such
integration.

Actually I don’t think that this will be so easy. I don’t have experience with writing
such functionality under java.
We could switch in one or two week I think.

> 01 Jul 2015, в 06:37, Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vladykin@gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> Agree with Alexey about abstracting database layer. Everything else must
> work as it does now.
>
> Sergi

>> I think we could continue with AngularJS and Bootstrap for frontend.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 11:05 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org
>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> How about the rest of the stack?
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Alexey Kuznetsov <
>> akuznetsov@gridgain.com

>>> dsetrakyan@apache.org

>>> require

>>> sergi.vladykin@gmail.com