ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Web Config and SQL
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:40:29 GMT
Igniters,

After reading Andrey comments about Zeppelin I think we should implement
SQL queries directly to Ignite.
I think it will be quite easy to do assuming we decided to switch to java
stack wor Web Config.
Also we could reuse existing code from Visor for that.

Thoughts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems