ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with scalar in 1.2.0
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:22:22 GMT
I would not use Scalar at this point today. Ignite APIs are perfectly
accessible from Scala as is. Scalar's idea was to bring convenience to
Scala 2.7 level Java interop. Scala has improved dramatically since then
and Ignite can be used as is from Scala (as well as Groovy, etc.).

Thanks,
--
Nikita Ivanov (author of Scalar)