ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 13:11:16 GMT
Hello,
As Justin said we have dependency on javax.servlet-api-3.0.1 (CDDL +
GPLv2). As far as I understang we can not ptovide this artifact as a part
of Ignite binary distribution.
But I found that Apache Tomcat have same (javax.servlet.*) classes under
Apache licence (for example -
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/trunk/java/javax/servlet/AsyncContext.java
).
Is there any chances to use these classes at Ignite?