ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Atri Sharma <atri.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting templated cache from data streamer.
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 07:06:36 GMT
I agree with that but essentially this is same as manually creating before
data streaming. I agree with your point of cache delegation but there might
be usecases where client is fine with this (low number of caches) but may
need functionality to automate cache creation when streaming.

I feel that we should implement this and document memory implications of
this so it can be used for needed use cases.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,

Atri