ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira component "user request"
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 18:28:27 GMT
Why not to file the tickets to the correct components and simply label them?
If you keep "user ticket" in the "user request" component you'll be confusing
the picture about which tickets are for what part of the system. If you decide
to move the ticket to a correct component you'll lose the info about the "user
request" in the process and defeat the initial purpose of this invention.

I think we had a similar discussion about a component for n00bs, didn't we?
  Cos