ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vishal Garg <gargv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration process at Ignite
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 04:41:49 GMT
I think chat is more effective as a 1-1 interaction or Limited group interaction 2-3) like
collaborative design of a solution or code review

Replacing DEV list as chat could be chaos.
Another useful tool if we can for collaborative  design is a code review tool. Nothing reads
better than the code itself. But doing collaborative code review on JIRA is just not scalable.

Last time we looked at something, we could not find a good free tool that suffices that
/vishal

Sent from my iPhone