ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira Process
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 09:43:28 GMT
>From what I am seeing, majority of community members are OK with CTR with a
suggestion that we raise the bar for becoming a committer into Ignite (this
will require a separate thread).

If there are no strong objections, let's give CTR a shot. We can always
come back to this discussion if needed.

I have added "Commit-Then-Review" section to Jira process:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Jira+Process

Feel free to comment.

D.