ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Factories in continuous queries
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 23:40:51 GMT
On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yzhdanov@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> Deprecate current setter and add new method accepting factory as parameter.
> Old method can wrap the filter in, let's say, SingletonFactory.

To be honest, I believe that we should just deprecate our ContinuousQuery
API and add CacheEntryListenerConfiguration API from JCache, which is based
on factories. This will also ensure that all the notifications are provided
by a listener instead of some initial query, as users have been asking.

I have updated the IGNITE-1186 ticket.