ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixed deadlock in GridDhtAtomicCache (Alex G. your review is needed)
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 19:09:51 GMT
The change by itself looks right and can be merged, however I do not think
this is a complete fix. What kind of running threads were using invalidated
cache context? These threads may raise plenty of other exceptions if
invalid context is used. I think the proper solution should block a guard
(I am sure we already have a guard that we can reuse) and wait for all
threads to release this guard before cleaning up the context.