ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Murador <murador.gianfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Started working on IGNITE-429
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 16:29:28 GMT
Hello Chandresh,
I think it's the only way to implement an integration with Storm . I had
thought about creating a class that implements the IgniteStormStreamer
interface and IRichBolt interface , be careful to minimize the dependencies
with the jar that you'll  just need to create a bolt in Storm . Let me know
if you need help, I have studied the problem very well.
Regards,
 Gianfranco