ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: New thread pool for queries
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:31:39 GMT
We already worked on the problem a bit. Now IO pool is not an enum, but a
byte. We have 0..31 bytes reserved for Ignite pools (and some of them are
already used for existing pools), and the rest values are for plugins which
can register their own pools and send messages to them.

It seems to me that only minor changes to support backward compatibility
are required here.