ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Web Control Center alpha version
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:06:44 GMT
Hi!

We implemented test drive mode for Ignite Web Agent.

Two test drives were prepared:
  1) Metadata test drive (use -tm option). In this test drive in-memory H2
started and populated with some tables in 2 schemas.
  2) SQL test drive (use -ts option). In this test case a node with cache
stared and populated with some data that can be queried from SQL screen.

You can download Ignite Web Agent from http://104.197.2.239. Just click on
"Load from database" on Metadata screen or click "SQL" in top nav bar menu.

Also I implemented first version of preview. Just edit configuration and
you will see small preview with XML configuration on the right side.

Tomorrow I'm going to implement generation java code for preview.

Feedback are very welcome! Just go to http://104.197.2.239 and play with
Web Control Center.

Thanks.

--