ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Documentation by contributors
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:09:04 GMT
I think contributor should provide at least some text file with a feature
description.
But collaboration on readme.io is a better approach.
I don't know it is possible to introduce new topics on readme.io?
I know that it is possible to suggest "changes".
We could have a special "landing page" for new items from contributors in
this case.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems