ignite-dev mailing list archives

From chandresh pancholi <chandreshpancholi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Started working on IGNITE-429
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 15:11:52 GMT
I am planning to include this feature in semester project.
Please let me know if we have other feature related to Integration of
ignite with apache storm.I will include those feature in project and try to
finish as early as possible.

I have other query related to this JIRA issue will ask next time.

Thanks